Our no quibble, 30-day, money back guarantee policy is exactly that – if you don’t like, or you’re unhappy with any item you have bought from Interhearing.com Shop, you can return it to us up to 30 days after it has been dispatched, for replacement or full product refund.
If you wish to return goods after 30 days of shipping then you should first contact our customer service department to see whether a return is appropriate.
To return goods you need to contact us by email or phone. We recommend you obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning any item to us. You will be notified by email or in writing when your returned Goods have been received by us.
For more details, see “Your right to cancel”, in the terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Terms & Conditions
Any Order and subsequent purchase of Goods (as defined below) or services from Interhearing.com shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Conditions: “Interhearing” is trading on the internet at www.Interhearing.com and by mail order.
“We” / “Us” / “Our” refers to Interhearing, “You” / “Yours” refers to the Customer.
By submitting your order to Interhearing you confirm:
- You are aged 18 or over.
Orders for Goods
- Orders to Interhearing must be submitted either via the web at interhearing.comor by completing a mail order form downloadable from the website. Or by phone by contacting the phone number at the top of each web page.
- Submission of an Order represents an offer to purchase Goods from Interhearing, and we may confirm receipt of this offer via email (if the Order is placed via the Site) or in writing (if the Order is placed via mail order).
Limitations of Supply
- We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all Orders are fulfilled; however we cannot guarantee the availability of Goods. If the Goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will attempt to contact you to give you a choice to receive an alternative or a refund. If we are unable to contact you, your Order will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.
Prices and Payment
- Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by Interhearing.
- We will use best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated on the Site.
- However we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case, we will notify you of the error before your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your Order.
Delivery and Carriage
- We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order. In most cases we will dispatch your Goods within 48 hours of order receipt; we will contact you if, for any reason, this is not possible. All orders will be delivered by 2nd Class Royal Mail unless our next day delivery is selected (whereupon we will dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery) or Royal Mail 1st class or International delivery options are selected.(Please note that orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next day delivery).
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your Order.
- If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- In the case of non delivery, if either Interhearing or our courier is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery.
Returns (of Goods)
Please see our returns policy for full details on dealing with returns.
Copyrights and trademark
- The Site’s design, names, text, images, graphics, logo are all owned by, or licensed to, Interhearing. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of Interhearing.
- The “Interhearing” name or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on the Site may not be used without the prior consent of Interhearing.
Your right to cancel
- Under the United Kingdom’s Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase at any point from the time of ordering until fourteen calendar days after delivery.
- If we’ve already shipped your order, you’ll need to package the items and send them back to us. If we don’t receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification.