- Contact Us
Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
If you have Phonak hearing aids and you want to hear on the phone better this is the best phone for you.
The phone includes a booster mode for those moments when you are not wearing your hearing aids, and thanks to the wireless streaming, you can hold the phone in a regular manner.
Family members without a hearing loss can use the cordless phone just like a regular phone.
Suitable for: Phonak Venture and Belong hearing aids include Audeo V and B, Virto V and B, Naida V and B and Bolero V and B.
For NHS supplied Phonak wireless hearing aids if you are wearing Phonak Venture (Sky V or Nathos Auto) you are safe to order Phonak DECT II,
Demo mode to test compatibility.
Unpack and use: no fitting required.
Optimized vibrating and ringtone alert.
Range up to 300 m.
Direct dial button for urgent number.
Also suitable for people with normal hearing.
Phone book (up to 300 entries).
Caller identification (CLIP).
Low radiation (Eco).
Alarm clock function.
Need more than one Phonak DECT CP2? If you purchase multiple CP2’s to use in different locations around your house you can either plug each one into a separate telephone wall socket on the same line, or if unavailable in certain areas of your house you can pair up to 6 handsets to a single base unit. This allows some of the phones to be based and operate in a room where no BT telephone socket is available.
NB. The Phonak DECT CP2 does not need to be paired to your Phonak hearing aids for it to work, you just need to make sure your Phonak hearing aids are wireless compatible. Petite models and CIC’s will not be compatible with the DECT CP2.
NB. The Phonak DECT CP2 phone is currently compatible in these countries; UK, Germany, Austria, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. If you want to use this equipment outside these countries please do not purchase without clarification from us first.
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply Goods to you.
Orders to Interhearing must be submitted by one of the following methods:
• via our website www.Interhearing.com
• via telephone on 0800 002 9503;
• or via mail order.
Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully, and check that the details on the Order and in these terms and conditions are complete and accurate, before you sign and/or submit your Order. If you think that there is a mistake, please contact us to discuss. We will confirm any changes in writing to avoid any confusion between you and us.
When you sign and/or submit your Order to us, this does not mean we have accepted your Order for Goods. These terms and conditions will become binding on you and us when we issue you with a written acceptance of an Order (if ordered via our website or mail order), or verbally (where the Order is placed by telephone), at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we cannot always guarantee the availability of Goods as set out on our site. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Goods you have ordered are not available and we will not process your Order if made. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
We only currently accept British Pounds (GBP).
• Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by Interhearing.
• We will use best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated on the Site.
• However we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case, we will notify you of the error before your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your Order.
• We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order. In most cases we will dispatch your Goods within 48 hours of order receipt; we will contact you if, for any reason, this is not possible. All orders will be delivered by 2nd Class Royal Mail unless our next day delivery is selected (whereupon we will dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery) or Royal Mail 1st class or International delivery options are selected.(Please note that orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next day delivery).
• Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you place your Order.
• If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
• In the case of non-delivery, if either Interhearing or our courier is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery.
We offer a 14-day return policy. You must notify us within 7 working days of receiving your Goods if there is fault or damage to your product(s). If returning items, the product(s) needs to reach us within 14 days from the date of dispatch printed on your dispatch note/invoice. Returns must be in original condition. Please include a covering letter with the product(s) stating the reason for your return. All refunds will be made via the same method of payment. Refunds will be processed the same day the return is authorised, but may take up to 28 working days to appear in your account. You will receive a prompt email to confirm your return request has been accepted.
Please note: Opened packages of domes, wax guards, tubes receivers or any other item which comes into contact with a hearing aid or a persons’ ear are non-refundable, due to the risk of contamination. This applies even if the item has not been used or is incompatible. Infection control is something that we take very seriously. Please ensure that you have the correct product before opening.
Hearing aid 60 Day Money Back Guarantee: Your hearing aid is supplied to you with the full benefit of our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your hearing aid you may return it to us within 60 days of the date of fitting. We will refund the price of the hearing aid(s)in full, once all items are returned to Interhearing: including hearing aid(s), accessories and batteries. You will be liable for the cost of all items that are damaged or not returned within the 60 days from date of fitting. Your rights to obtain a repair of your hearing aid(s) in the event of you being supplied with a faulty hearing aid(s) are not restricted.
All hearing aids are supplied with at least 2 year UK manufacturers warranty for repair of mechanical or physical fault, generally commencing from the date of order. This warranty allows for fault to be repaired or parts to be replaced free of charge within this period by the manufacturer only. Items NOT covered: Ear-moulds and custom shells for RIC hearing aids. The cover for RIC speaker wires varies between manufacturer and will be explained at the time of purchase.
International warranty varies between manufacturers. Please ask if moving abroad.
Liability for damage arising from accidental damage, misuse, water damage, or attempted repair by persons other than those authorised by us or by the manufacturer, are specifically excluded from the guarantee. This includes damage to battery doors. Repairs undertaken by third party persons or companies may invalidate your warranty.
Loss or Damage of Aids - Please insure your hearing aids against loss or accidental damage. We advise using home contents insurance (special item - all risks), or Assetsure Insurance (for a free quote click here - quote introducer number 100021).
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
• The Site's design, names, text, images, graphics, logo are all owned by, or licensed to, Interhearing. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of Interhearing.
• The "Interhearing" name or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on the Site may not be used without the prior consent of Interhearing.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time until seven working days after the date of delivery of the Goods. If your Order has been dispatched, you will need to return the Goods to the address below: We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification.