£30 an hour
- NMC (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic Ear Care Specialist trained and experienced in ear micro-suction to join our joint venture clinics. There is an immediate need to open and run our clinic in Cardiff and an opportunity to set up new clinics in the surrounding areas.
- £30 per hour (£15 per patient, 2 patients per hour)
- Work your choice of hours
- Continue working within your current NHS job
- Manage your own private clinics
- Fully supported clinic set up
- Clinics are set up local to where you live
Interhearing are offering flexible working joint ventures across the UK to current NHS ear care specialists, experienced in ear microsuction, with a view to establishing private ear care clinics in your local area.
Our joint venture specialists earn up to £30 per hour (£15 per patient
seen, 2 patients seen per hour) in these clinics. These clinics generally run 1-2 days per week.
Interhearing offer private, routine ear wax removal (we do not currently treat patients with infections, mastoid cavities or post op).
In a similar way to hospital consultants, joint venture specialists run private clinics outside their regular NHS work. Interhearing in turn offer support by managing equipment and clinic set up costs, IT systems and administration such as marketing and booking patient
Your main responsibilities would be
- See patients
- Take responsibility of clinic
- Keep and maintain own stock levels (ordered through Interhearing) usually kept at primary location
- Follow Interhearing process and policies for wax removal
- Work together with Interhearing to implement marketing plans
- Help develop the clinic
- Maintain clinical competencies
- To take responsibility of running the ear wax removal clinics in your designated area
- Registered Nurse
- Trained to perform ear wax removal by microsuction
- 2+ years experience with ear microsuction preferred
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible schedule
- 8 per week
- 8 hour shift
- One location in Cardiff