Are your ears blocked with wax ?
Get your ears professionally cleaned by our ear NHS approved ear care specialists in Milton Keynes.
Should you clean your ears?
Sometimes for a variety of reasons, your ears can become blocked and may need professional help to remove the excess ear wax.
If you have of excess ear wax which needs to be cleared, you may have experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Earache or ear pain
- Feeling of pressure in the ear
- Reduced or muffled hearing
- Ringing in the ear (tinnitus)
- Itching or discharge from the ear
- Odor coming from the ear
How we can help you
We're one of the leading Ear Wax Removal clinics in the UK & offer a safe, professional & friendly ear wax removal service. Here are a few of the reasons that you might want choose us:
Safe & professional procedure
- Your wax removal will be carried out carefully by our NHS experienced ear care specialists, so you know that you'll be in safe hands.
- Your ear wax will be removed using Microsuction, ensuring it's done thoroughly& effectively.
Be seen quickly
- Same-day appointments are offered where possible. but usually you will be seen within 3 days.
- There’s no need for a GP referral and so you can book an appointment straight away.
- You pay one standard fee of £65 to clean one or both ears.
- If the wax cannot all be removed in the first session, we will offer you a second session free of charge!
More than 19,000 customers servedHere are some of our Google Reviews:
Milton Keynes Clinic Location
If you would like to visit our clinic in Milton Keynes, it's located at Walnut Tree Health Centre.
This clinic provides convenient access to ear care for residents of Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Bow Brickhill, Sherington, Cranfield and other surrounding areas.
Guaranteed Ear Wax Removal
If all of the wax cannot all be removed in the first session, we will offer you a second session free of charge!
Using cotton buds to try and remove earwax just pushes wax further down your ear. Syringing is severely uncomfortable and can lead to side effects like infections and vertigo.
That’s why our NHS experienced professionals use Microsuction for ear wax removal. Microsuction is the safest, most comfortable, way to remove wax
Benefits of Microsuction
There are many benefits to using Microsuction to clear your ear wax. Here are a few that you may find valuable:
- It can be used on almost anyone, even those with syringing contraindications.
- There’s a significantly lower risk of perforation and infection.
- Microsuction is often used when syringing hasn’t been successful.
How Microsuction works
This technique works by directing a small, thin probe at the wax within your ear canal. Gentle suction is then applied to remove the blockage slowly and delicately.
How to prepare for your appointment?
There’s no need to use ear drops for weeks before your treatment. Instead, we recommend you use them the night before and morning of your ear wax removal in Milton Keynes.
Here’s what some of our patients near Milton Keynes have said about their service:
Book Your Ear Wax Removal Appointment in Milton Keynes.For safe, comfortable and affordable ear wax removal in Milton Keynes, Interhearing is the solution.
To book your consultation, call us on 0800 002 9503 or book online.