At Interhearing we understand that when ENT consultants refer a patient to us, the service they then receive also reflects on the consultant.
We pride ourselves on offering a fast, effective and professional service to all private ENT consultants and their patients. We only use fully qualified, professional and experienced Audiologists for our clinics.
Interhearing was established in 2009 by an experienced Senior Audiologist with an NHS background. Since then, we been providing Audiology Support for Private ENT consultants in Shropshire and come highly recommended:
Interhearing provide an excellent hearing service resource. They provide accurate, sensitive and patient orientated audiological investigations as well as therapeutic interventions which aid and support patients in a responsive and helpful manner. Their work is reliable, accurate and rapid. I would have every confidence in their approach.
What you can expect from our service
- You can refer patients to us:
• Using your computer or mobile device via our secure referral system (under Diagnostics, ENT online referral)
• Post (cc on letter)
- You or your medical secretary will be kept informed regarding each patient’s booking date.
Patients are seen within 5 working days of referral.
- Detailed Audiological reports are faxed or emailed to the referring consultant within 1-2 working days of each appointment.
- We provide all referring ENT consultants direct access to one of our Senior Audiologists via phone and email.
- Video otoscopy (inclusive in all adult testing)
- Full Pure Tone Audiometry (AC, BC with masking and ULLs)
- Children’s hearing assessments (>3 years old)
- Acoustic reflexes Ips & contra
- Diagnostic speech Audiometry
- Speech in noise
- Auditory Training
- Tinnitus support
- Private hearing aids
- Otoendoscopic Micro-suction for wax removal
We provide consultants and clinicians with patient referral information leaflets. These leaflets include useful information about our services and clinics and enable patients to contact us directly at any point in the referral process.
We actively pursue feedback from our patients to continually assess and improve our care and services. Our ENT patients have rated us very highly compared with other ENT Audiology Support Services in the area.
We hold clinics across Shropshire and the West Midlands, conveniently located for your patients.
Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day 6 days a week offering support and information for your patients.
Interhearing are registered with all health insurance providers, including AXA PPP Healthcare. We bill insurance companies directly and arrange pre-authorisation directly with patients.
If you would like to refer your patients to Interhearing, please email us or call us on 0800 002 9503 and we will send you our Patient Information leaflets and ensure that everything is ready for your initial referral.