We’re Now Open for Appointments
and we’ve put some extra measures in place to keep you safe
Keeping You Safe
All Interhearing clinics continue to operate under the latest guidance from professional bodies to ensure that safety remains our top priority. We hope that the following information will be helpful:
Before your appointment:
- Patients are triaged before appointments to confirm they don’t have symptoms. Patients with symptoms must cancel their appointment and not attend clinics.
- When you arrive at our clinics for your appointment, please wait outside (in your car if possible) until a few minutes before your appointment time, then proceed to the entrance where the nurse will call your name at the appropriate time.
At your appointment:
- All patients are to wear a mask or face covering for appointments
- Clinical staff will continue to wear full PPE: Face mask (FFP2/N95), apron, gloves and loupes/safety glasses
- Please maintain social distance until the procedure commences
What appointments are available?
Hearing services available by appointment
- Remove Wax
- Hearing assessments
- Private Hearing Aid Fittings